Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge #3

 #3 - What my own lolita lifestyle is like 

Iive never been a fan of the "lifestyle lolita" girls who seem to have some sort of superiority complex, like completely changing who they are to fit the ideal of a perfect princess, forsaking EGL because it's not 100% asspats, etc.
of course i enjoy "lolita" pastimes like shoving as much cake in my face as possible, drinking tea, and doing crafty stuff. but, i guess to me, a lolita lifestyle is one that is is hedonistic. it is selfish and self-satisfying to spend time, effort, and money on acquiring frilly dresses (i fully admit that i'm a selfish person).
lolita has probably made me more interested in clothing in general, and has introduced me to a lot of brands (lolita and non) that i probably wouldn't have heard of otherwise!
i have a really hard time meeting and connecting with people, but lolita has helped me to make friends. to be honest, i think all the friends i have now i met through some connection with lolita; whether they are lolitas themselves, (perhaps non-wearing) friends of lolitas, or no longer wear the fashion now.

2 comments:

  1. At times, іssuers of exchangе-tгadеd pгοducts сompеnsate Pacific Pаrk
    Financial, busineѕs Inc. Balancе ѕheet proϳections, togethег wіth impressiѵe
    new cloud аnd ѕocial benеfits.

    Best Buу flip flоpped. If those reasons led to banκгuptcy, not
    ρгospеrity.

    Check out my wеblοg - automated internet marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!!!!

    Please check out my new blog - xchubby-chanx.blogspot.com - I would love some support!

    ReplyDelete